Hey everyone and Happy New Years!
Here we are in the New Year. As promised albeit a little late, are the products listed in “My Video” blog post. These products where some of my favorites. Not because of the brand or cost. I really measured my decision based on what items I used the most. Check out the videos I made in my previous post to see the products. They had their own photo shoot!
Products Day One:
- NYX Whipped Fouette : Can be Purchase Here Cost: $6.00
- NYX Born To Glow in Pure Gold: Can be purchased here Get your Glow HereCost: $7.49
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Matte Lips HereCost: $6.49
- Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy & Smooth: Ulta Maybelline Cost: $7.99
- Color Sensational Vivid Matte Lip Color: Maybelline Vivid Matte Cost: $7.99
Ironically these items were some of the first cosmetic products that I used which brought me to where I am today.
Products Day Two:
- Pro Dual Brow Brush: Can be purchased here:Get your brows together here! Cost: $9.99
- ka-BROW! Cream -Gel Eyebrow Color With Brush: Can be purchased here : ka-BROWCost: $24.00
- Luxie #239 Precision Shader: Cost:$ 14.00
- TARTE Brush was included in my Tarte Palette. I cannot remember which one!lll
- Firma Beauty 103 Angled Contour Brush: Contour BrushCost: $14.99
- The Grey Brush I have no idea what the brand is, It was a free gift with purchase from Ulta.
- Sephora Collection Contour Palette: Only at Sephora!Cost: $28.00
- Sephora Collection Illuminate Palette: Only at Sephora!Cost: $28.00
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette: This is a really good PaletteCost: $42.00
- Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Eyeshadow & Highlight Palette: Only at Ulta Cost: $ 22.50
Products Day Four: (Yes I skipped a day!)
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Galaxy Palette: At Sephora this is a limited edition item. Link to the GlamCost: 59.00
- Stila Huge Extremem Lash Mascara: At Ulta Get the VolumeCost: $23.00
OK that is enough, if you view the video and see a product I did not list, as I did not list them all please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Leave a commit, or send a DM on Instagram. I really did not realize how much effort compiling this list was. I had more fun relooking at the websites and seeing even more makeup. It was like being a kid in the candy store.
I plan on trying different brands this year and maybe finding my own holy grail(s). We shall see. Once again Happy New Years everyone. And if you are still reading and not following me on Instagram make sure to check out my feed and tap “Follow” @iamzjay